mandag 30. mars 2009

Mercedes and Lena, thanks to both of you for the award!

I have received this heartwarming award from Mecedes who gives us 
the chance to see a bit of her and her family´s life in her beautiful home in New Zealand!!!
And of course the beautiful miniature interior she is making, thank you for sharing Mercedes!

And also from Lena, who makes wonderful miniature interior. You have an eye for beautiful color combinations
and tasteful  decorations in the nordic style we all love. And reading your profile, I know we are a lot like :-)

These are the reasons for giving this award;
"This blog invests and believe in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships.
These blogs are exceedingly charming. these bloggers aim to find and be friends. they are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"

I would like to pass it on to: 

jlilroomer, for her typical american interior and the fabulous Christmas tree, that first catched my eye!
Eva and her love of french style!
Sabiha for her Provence interior, and her use of mouse bones! Fantastic :-)
Sofia for her wonderful french interior!
Sumaaiy for sharing with us a variation of miniatures. Where do you find them?
Pei Li and her "sweet" miniatures:-)
Shannon, another blogger with wonderful french interior!

You will find them all in my blog listing.
And of course the french lady herself; Lea Frisoni, who is a huge inspiration to us all!!




4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wow,thank you so much for giving me this award!I don't know what to say?...I'm so suprised!
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Hugs,
Sabiha

Sofia sa...

Thank you!:)


Hugs

Sofia

Sumaiya Mehreen sa...

Thank you for the award! :D I usually find the minis through eBay, Flickr, YouTube ... and specially through the talented artists and collectors I have met through online miniature clubs. :)

Miniature Patisserie Chef sa...

Thank you so much for giving me the award! I am so surprised you picked me :)

Thanks!
Pei Li