søndag 11. desember 2011

French inspiration!

Hi again,
Last time I posted I was in the middle of the moving process. Almost two month's  later I am well installed in the new city Stavanger! I have a job (in a fashion store), a boyfriend and some good friends....and the city!!! It is so nice to be living among people, shops, busses, the sea..did I mentioned people??? :))))
I still havent moved Chanel and her furniture into her house, poor girl..still in a box!
I have ben to a couple of mini-gatherings and I love it! The people here are very nice and welcoming and let you in to their groups like you are an old friend returning back home. It's ben a long time since my fingers did any mini work... it's taking some time to get into it again.
Yesterday I started to put in the sockets to light up the french house. It has ben moved into the living room  and probably has to stay there to be worked on!! My plans are to make the anticue /brocante/ flower shop
look a bit more genuine...now it just look like a room in a dollhouse!!!
Looking for inspiration I came across this fantastic blog: "The Paper Mulberry"
It is truly a great blog with lots of inspirational pictures for those of us who LOVE the style!!!!
Please visit the "The Paper Mulberry", it is fantastic!!!


8 kommentarer:

Catherine sa...

It is so nice to see a post from you!!!

These are gorgeous pictures and certainly wonderful inspirations. I LOVE the fire place.

Gonda sa...

Good to see you back, lovely inspiration.

miniacollection sa...

I am so glad to read that you settled well in your new town.
Geneviève

rosanna sa...

Dear Synnove, I am so glad of your good news. Yes, you did mention people ;o)).
I totally understand you, I am a city dweller too.
Looking forward your big and mini news, Rosanna

Victoria sa...

Glad to have you back again and congratulations on your new job! :)
Sounds like a great start! Looking forward to see the new photos from you!

Alicia sa...

Bienvenida !!!! hace mucho que estas ausente y se te echa de menos.

Christel sa...

I am very happy for you Synnøve. I cherish the talks we have on the phone. Wish you lived closer to me but I know you are in very good hands with all the lovely mini friends in Stavanger:) Have a nice day.

synnøve sa...

Returning to blogland is always nice:) I have missed you all!!
Big hugs :D